Symptoms of Joint Pain
Joints are the parts of your body where your bones meet. Joints allow the bones of your skeleton to move.
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the body’s joints. Joint pain is a common complaint.
Causes of Joint Pain
- Bursitis, or inflammation of the cushioning pads around joints
- Certain infectious diseases, such as mumps, influenza, and hepatitis
- Chondromalacia of the patella, or a breakdown of the cartilage in the kneecap
- An injury
- Tendinitis, or inflammation of the tendon
- An infection of the bone or joint
- Overuse of a joint
Joint Pain Management Treatment Options
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Trigger point injection
- Joint Injection
- Chiropractic Care
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
When's the Last Time You Felt Good Leaving The Doctor's Office?
Speak to our doctors today and start living life pain free.Schedule An Appointment
Or text or call us at 833-821-PAIN (7246)